- Enamel Cardinal Lapel Pins: Enameled Cardinal Lapel Pins are typically made of brass with colorful designs and a glossy finish. Enamel cardinal lapel pins come in a variety of sizes including small, medium and large. They’re perfect for adding a unique pop of color to any outfit. They can be used to show organizational pride, commemorate a special event, or just to show your love for the Cardinals.
- Crystal Cardinal Lapel Pin: The Crystal Cardinal Lapel Pin is made of cubic zirconia with a shiny design and glossy finish. Typically looking very sparkly, this lapel pin is also available in a variety of sizes, depending on how you want to style it. Generally speaking, many people will take the small size to use them as a kind of luminous accent.
- Soft Enamel Cardinal Lapel Pin: The Soft Enamel Cardinal Lapel Pin, also made of copper, features a soft enamel design and a matte finish. These pins, like the enamel cardinal lapel pins, are available in a variety of sizes, mostly based on your preference. They are less conspicuous than enamel cardinal lapel pins due to their matte and soft enamel finish, but are no less unique and are often the go-to lapel pin type for more abstractly shaped designs.
- Cloisonne Cardinal Lapel Pin: The Cloisonne Cardinal Lapel Pin is made of metal with a colorful enamel design. This is a special material that is generally durable and the best choice for people who want to keep their pins for a long time. And it will also give the pin a chic sparkle.
- Die Struck Cardinal Lapel Pin: The Die Struck Cardinal Lapel Pin is made of polished metal. Generally has a retro design. They’re perfect for adding a classic, timeless look to any outfit. It has made many vintage pin collectors obsessed.
- Custom Cardinal Lapel Pins: Custom Cardinal Lapel Pins are made in a variety of available materials, sizes and designs to meet your exact and custom needs. Custom pins can be designed with your desired logo, a special message, or any design of your choice. This is also a common type of lapel pin and is the go-to choice for those looking for something unique.
- Rhinestone Cardinal Lapel Pin: Rhinestone Cardinal Lapel Pin is made of metal with colorful rhinestone design. Due to their bright and shiny features, these lapel pins are most popular with the little ones, who will find the rhinestone cardinal lapel pins a huge hit. And indeed, choosing a larger size will help your child stand out from his peers.
You can choose to buy Cardinal lapel pins online or offline. There are many popular online merchants out there, Custom Medals and Pins is the one you can trust to buy cardinal lapel pins online. While popular offline retailers include department stores and specialty stores. Additionally, exclusive limited edition Cardinal lapel pins are available at select retailers.
When choosing a retailer to buy Cardinal Lapel Pins, shoppers should consider the quality of the pins, the variety of designs available, and the customer service offered by the retailer. The quality of the pins includes the material you want to see the pins used by the merchant, whether they are durable, and whether they will fade easily. The variety of available designs means that if it is the style provided by the merchant, there must be enough styles to meet your needs. If custom, choose a merchant with more customization options to meet your specific needs. It’s also important to research a store’s return policy before making a purchase. Additionally, shoppers should actively look for shopping discounts to get the most out of their shopping dollars.
Finally, shoppers should always be careful not to purchase counterfeit Cardinal Lapel Pins. This can be identified by researching the retailer and the pins they sell before purchasing, as well as looking at reviews from other buyers.
For those who would like to be able to customize their own Cardinal lapel pins, there are many online and offline retailers that offer custom pin services. These services allow shoppers to design their own pins with their own logos, messages and designs. General customization options will include: shape, size, finish design, and even backing, can be customized. Therefore, it is important to carefully select a manufacturer that can perfectly meet your customization needs.
To find wholesale enamel pin suppliers, you can search online for companies that specialize in manufacturing and selling enamel pins. You can also attend trade shows or contact industry associations for recommendations. It’s important to do your research and compare different suppliers to find the best fit for your needs.
In the end, no matter where or how you buy your cardinal lapel pins, these pins will make a great addition to any outfit and help show your love for your cardinal.